EMQX 5.7.0 Dashboard problem

Good morning to everyone.

After installing version 5.7.0, every time I open the Cluster Overview page I get the next message

500 INTERNAL_ERROR: error, {badkey,disconnected_durable_sessions}, [{erlang,map_get,[disconnected_durable_sessions,#{dropped => 0,sent => 0,connections => 0,topics => 0,subscriptions => 0,received => 0,live_connections => 0}],[{error_info,#{module => erl_erts_errors}}]},{emqx_dashboard_monitor,‘-merge_cluster_sampler_map/2-fun-0-’,4,[{file,“emqx_dashboard_monitor.erl”},{line,262}]},{lists,foldl,3,[{file,“lists.erl”},{line,1594}]},{emqx_dashboard_monitor,merge_cluster_samplers,3,[{file,“emqx_dashboard_monitor.erl”},{line,250}]},{maps,fold_1,4,[{file,“maps.erl”},{line,416}]},{emqx_dashboard_monitor,do_sample,3,[{file,“emqx_dashboard_monitor.erl”},{line,234}]},{emqx_dashboard_monitor,samplers,2,[{file,“emqx_dashboard_monitor.erl”},{line,86}]},{emqx_dashboard_monitor_api,‘-dashboard_samplers_fun/1-fun-0-’,2,[{file,“emqx_dashboard_monitor_api.erl”},{line,155}]},{emqx_utils_api,with_node_or_cluster,2,[{file,“emqx_utils_api.erl”},{line,44}]},{minirest_handler,apply_callback,3,[{file,“minirest_handler.erl”},{line,152}]},{minirest_handler,handle,2,[{file,“minirest_handler.erl”},{line,56}]},{minirest_handler,init,2,[{file,“minirest_handler.erl”},{line,27}]},{cowboy_handler,execute,2,[{file,“cowboy_handler.erl”},{line,41}]},{cowboy_stream_h,execute,3,[{file,“cowboy_stream_h.erl”},{line,318}]},{cowboy_stream_h,request_process,3,[{file,“cowboy_stream_h.erl”},{line,302}]},{proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3,[{file,“proc_lib.erl”},{line,241}]}]

I find that after some time the message stops appearing. I will follow up on the matter and report back to github

Did you perform rolling upgrade of the cluster? EMQX 5.6.1 nodes don’t expose this statistic, so this could be the reason.

Yes !
I upgraded using apt-get update && apt-get upgrade command, having version 5.6.1 already installed.
After some operating hours the message no longer appears.
Do you think it was a consequence of the upgrade?

Yes, it looks to be the case. If I remember correctly, dashboard reads stats history from a table, and 5.7 added some new stats. After upgrade, stats recorded on the old node weren’t in the table, and dashboard code couldn’t handle that.

Thanks for the answers and the time you spent on this

This is the fix: fix: monitor latest api crash when roll upgrade by zhongwencool · Pull Request #13149 · emqx/emqx · GitHub